Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting to know all the members!!!

Go down 
+17
quater
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Lee
Benoit
KibaInuzuka
airbornedragon13
Menow
Shwypn
nefarious_hippo
kyuubinaruto12
Eureka
Jakotsu
memories
HellBent
ninjarific
NarutoJunkie
slipsour001
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shwypn
Ninja
Shwypn

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-09-10

Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 12:26 pm

Hi guys...I wanna be your friend that loves each other like a firend should. Please be a swell bunch that I can laugh and play with. Becuase if your as swell as melissa I am going to cry myself to sleep every night...Because I have self-esteem issues. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 1:58 pm

I bet you do want us to love you, but you dont need to lie we all know you want us to do more ^_^ ..especially the guys. If any guy uses swell he is gay.Oh dont worry im alot worse than her youll make your own ocean from the tears I make you shed. Also we dont like small guys so sorry you wont be getting any.

kthxbye
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 3:27 pm

Jak, don't be an ass to the new people!!!! Yay Mel for finding new people!! Welcome Shwypn!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 3:54 pm

Ill do whatever I please to him, I can do that to people who are in denial of being gay ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shwypn
Ninja
Shwypn

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 4:21 pm

Yay for mel yes...And its ok I know that by me being hes insecure of his gay tendencies. Also, by small unit...he also mean thats he sad becuase he's ill equiped.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 4:27 pm

Yeah im small and fast, got a problem with it?
Back to top Go down
Shwypn
Ninja
Shwypn

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 4:38 pm

So your kinda like a Chiwawa small fast and you bite ankles.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 4:41 pm

Thats not all I bite
Back to top Go down
Shwypn
Ninja
Shwypn

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 5:14 pm

Yeah...Try not to do my job for me.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 5:25 pm

Too late im already a prostitute with aids ^_^
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Jak, you're such a nice guy! Welcome Shwypn, and ignore Jak, he is kinda like a, um. . . . . . . guard dog if you will. If you can put up with him, you're aight to stick around here! Anyways, post alot, and don't get too crazy, or we'll sick Jak on you!
Back to top Go down
Shwypn
Ninja
Shwypn

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 5:39 pm

Good Deal...
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 6:04 pm

I usually dont mean any of the stuff I say but to him all is true. No need to sick me on him, im already after him. I even had to edit some stuff out from one of the posts because I knew id get kicked form here ^_^
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 6:42 pm

lol you are so funny Jak, we can't help but like you.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 6:48 pm

No one can withstand my powers!! All show bow down to me......

..and blow me.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 6:53 pm

Um.. No...but I will pat you on the back like a good little dog. ^_^
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 8:32 pm

I just knew that Geddy and Jak would get along so well! Oh the fun that's going to be had. cheers

Noone has to worry about Geddy....he can hold his own. And he does. Frequently. Unless he can find someone to hold it for him. KKthumbsups
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 8:36 pm

So he always holds it himself, must be hard when your pinky can hold you entire.......can i even say it? I think I can
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 8:46 pm

Let's move it to the Ramen Shop, yeah? There you guys can get to know each other even better. And that way we won' t scare off any new members. Because I have feeling this is going to get more and more interesting as time goes by. Feel free to grill the new boy till your hearts content!

::Thread moved to Ramen Shop - please direct all responses accordingly::

Y'all liked that fancy moderatin' didn't ya? *grinz*
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 8:49 pm

Na I think ill stay here.He might try to rape me at the shop like he does everyone, I dont want to get aids from him.
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 8:57 pm

But you already have aids, Jak.
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 9:57 pm

Wow! Touche! *wipes away a single tear of pride*
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 10:33 pm

I have reg aids, he has... yeah I got nothing. He has some sort of idiotic aids. Yeah I cant come up with anything now
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 4:13 pm

Its ok, at least you gave it your best try, thats what counts little buddy!

You know you liked that emotional uplifting pep talk, didn't ya jak!
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 4:42 am

Oh My!! Is that what I have to look forward to?

Hi, I am Me Rolling Eyes I'm a traveller not a tourist. Unfortunately I'm stuck somewhere I really don't want to be and it doesn't look like I'll get to leave anytime soon (it's not jail), so you won't be hearing me talk about any fun adventures for a bit. (maybe in a few months Clap )

I'm also an herbalist (hard to maintain while travelling), a HUGE anime fan, a former ballroom competitor, and a Japanese culture junkie.

I train in Kendo (art of the Japanese katana), Systema (Russian Special-Forces martial art, aka streetfighting), and ballroom dancing (which is really hard now that I no longer have a partner).

I like the color black, hard/punk rock music, action movies (explosions are cool), watching Rugby, Boxing, UFC (or any other types of martial arts competions), and UK Basketball (DAMN RIGHT).

I also love to read fanfiction and doujinshi and have recently discovered that I am a BIG FAN of Yaoi (although I don't know why 😕 Embarassed)

I'm also currently working on my plans to become
The Overlord of the Universe Twisted Evil Muahaha Twisted Evil

Well, that's crackin' the nutshell. There's plenty more to discover. smoke I hope there's plenty of fun to be had!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know all the members!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next