Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!

Go down 
+2
NarutoJunkie
slipsour001
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2006-05-22

CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 8:19 pm

I see that our core members, the originals (nothing against the new guys, we love you too.) haven't posted in quite sometime. I know that I was guilty of the same thing, I call it a filler induced naruto coma, but I'm back now, just like General McAurther in the Phillipines " I HAVE RETURNED!!" And i'm summoning all the older members as well as the newer members to post more, more frequently, shit post! Post anything you want about any topic. Thats the beauty of this site, Nancy is a slobenly liberal who will allow just about anything, as long as it is within the limits of sanity. Got something on your mind, start a new thread in the ramen shop, if it doesn't work, we'll delete it, if it does, more power too you. The inmates need to start running the asylum, and I have to catch up with nancy now, so lets get too it people!!
cheers bounce Twisted Evil afro Clap party
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 8:30 pm

Oh you will never catch me sucker... and even if you do i have the power to delete you! HAHA stick that in your pipe and smoke it! smack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 11:01 pm

Oh Yes Please!! I've been waiting to hear some more out of those guys. You're the reason I joined the site. I especially look forward to hearing some more out of whomever came up with the Marlboro Bents comment. Ha Ha I'm still tellin' that one.
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:26 pm

You didn't join for me and my witty dialouge? My Scarcastic greatness? My ability to be a complete smartass about um . . . . everything? No? Guess I'll get Hellbent then! (Melissa and He came up with the Malboro bents!) I can juggle you know, would that impress you? No? I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!!! POOR ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 11:48 pm

Hey now! Don't cry! Your witty retorts and comical banter pulled me in too. They couldn't have done it alone.

There was also a tirade (I wanna say it was Jak?) that was riddled with the word fuck. It had me laughin' my ass off. Something about 'don't tell me what the fuck to fuckin' do you fuckin bastard, I'll fuck you if I fuckin' wanna', I don't know but I'm still laughin' trying to think about it. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 6:56 am

I heard you call! Yeah yeah don't go cumming in your pants now. I would've figured this place was gone by now. You pesty little bastards just had to keep posting though. Just give me a few days and I'll forget about you all again, I hope.
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 9:58 am

WOW!!! Feelin the love that only Jak could give!! Good to have you back little buddy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 2:03 pm

Jakotsu wrote:
I heard you call!

Is that all it takes? You need to help livin' up the place. There has been a big lag in harsh remarks and dirty words since you've been gone. I, for one, find great amusement in that nasty lil' attitude of yours. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 5:01 pm

SWEET! JAK'S BACK!! I knew you couldn't stay gone forever! I for one have missed his attitude too!! You figured it be dead by now?? haha yeah right man! Glad to have you back!

Um... i have to wonder why you(brandon) put this in random ideas?? lol.. seems it should be in announcements or something!
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 5:50 pm

Good question, It was a test. Which you passed. I wanted to make your you knew you're topic placement, and you do!! So, I will relocate it at your request. (I love you nancy!)
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 5:10 pm

HAHA you are such a goof...
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 5:41 pm

*adjusts her cloak of shame and slinks back in* I is not dead. embarassed

Just been busy with moving from Albany to Medford and then taking an extended vacation back home (yes, I know I didn't get to see any of you and it nearly brought me to tears), and then just wallowing in my own lethargy inducing pitifulness.

Either way! I'm back and I'll do my best to haul my lazy ass into the forum everyday, so that I can actually get back into the swing of things.

Thanks go to Brandon for sending me a pm that actually made it to my email. Way to throw me a life line, you darling man! And thanks also go to episodes 1-2 of Naruto Shippuuden. It's about damn time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 6:03 pm

You don't just come back when I come back. You have to wait till the return of me wares off. You didn't even see them when you were there, shows how much she cares. No one wants you here. GTFO

/end guilt rant

Jesus they went to a new series? For fucks sake just end the fucking show, no one fucking likes you Naruto so just go stick a shuriken up your ass then hang yourself. Ahh that felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Male Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 12:05 am

Once again all you Administrators and Moderators are all sick nutjobs u need to all go to the looney bin and chill with Micheal Jackson and Dennis Rodman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 12:23 am

so glad i could relieve you from your slumber Melissa. WELCOME BACK AND STAY FOREVER!!!!

And Yondime Naruto's Dad, Who are you?? Once again?? When did you say it the first time? Do you have a problem with the people who run this site? Cause that's a fight you don't wanna pick.
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 am

What IS that about? How odd.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 1:02 am

I am just a drifter hoping from site to site to find 1 i like and i liked this one so i was checking out all the topics and i read most of them and commented on the one's i like
1: I posted it on another topic i forget which one
2: I don't widh to pick a fight with anyone i just think you guys should lay off the brewsky's
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 2:14 am

Seriously though. Who the hell is this kid? *looks around at everyone else in confusion*

If you like the forum....good deal. Enjoy it. Surely you've noticed that this forum is unlike any other. We aren't elitist, we don't shove a bunch of rules down your throat and we promote a freedom to say whatever the hell ya like. But, that's a two-way street, my friend. We admins and mods reserve the right to do the same. And we like to exercise that right frequently. It's one of the main reasons this board was created in the first place. And if you decide to be a part of it...well...*shrugs*....it's something you'll just have to endure. I know. Life's tough.

Quote :
Once again all you Administrators and Moderators are all sick nutjobs u need to all go to the looney bin and chill with Micheal Jackson and Dennis Rodman

I'm ok with being a sick nutjob. Keeps things interesting, to say the least. *sucks down a 'brewsky'* Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 5:39 pm

I agree with mel (ninja) on that. We'll give you one, i am glad you enjoy the site as well, but know that just cause we're easy on the members, doesn't mean we're gonna take anything from them. We've operates many months now without a hitch, so don't be that guy. Enjoy yourself, by all means, get to know everyone, and speak profusely about naruto and other anime's. Just remember, Big Brother is watching.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 2:36 am

Big brother hey i saw that show once it was creepy a bunch of guys living in a small house with America watching them sorta like a gay house survivor don't you think and ok i'll try my best not to be the guy who constantly fucks up or messes up and i already excepted that this is the way the people are on this site and im kool with it
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 2:02 pm

That Big Brother isn't nearly as scary as the one in which slipsour is refering. Check out the book, talk about scary. Damnit, which one is it again? 1984?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 2:57 pm

Ok i'll look it up.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:44 am

Well so much for this place being active again.
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Well, we had 1 good day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 4:28 pm

lol sorry I haven't been around the past few days I have been sick, but I went to the doc yesterday and got a shot ^_^ I feel much better today! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!   CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL VETRAN MEMBERS!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next