Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just to say hello!

Go down 
+26
Arcadia
Menow
Black Shadow Alchemist
Orenji
Eureka
memories
Random villain
Ze Germans?
davehead
Katon_user
Orochimaru
Tall drink of water
polly dactyl
UglySperm
LilTEK
choujifan
Qualm
Itachi
Akasha
HellBent
slipsour001
ninjarific
nefarious_hippo
Jakotsu
Jiraiya
NarutoJunkie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

Just to say hello! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2006 4:34 pm

Well Ill try the manga, I just cant stand the voices in the anime.
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm

Let me guess, you're watching the cartoon network version. If I need to I can get all the japanese versions on cds for you and send them your way.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2006 6:29 pm

No i watch the raw versions, I dont watch much dubbed
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2006 7:42 pm

Ok then.... scratch , I got nothing. I give up. You're still ok in my book.
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 2:37 am

Well you're NOT ok in my book, Naruto-hater!!!! smack *then runs away*

Yeeeaaahhhh.....so I'm gonna need you to know that I was just kidding. *grinz* *TICKLE TACKLE* Bwah!

Hmmm....I think I've lost my mind out here in Oregon. I need friends...or maybe just liqour. *falls over and flails around on the floor*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2006-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 5:50 pm

Hey, if you drink enough liquor, you won't need friends, you'll be your own best friend. Beer You should just offer strangers liquor, and maybe then they will become your friends, and you will have friends and liquor!
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:15 pm

Genius! It's like a win-win situation. Even if I don't make friends with the liqour...at least I'll still be drunk and I just won't care!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:17 pm

*gets ready to take advantage of* ^_~
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:18 pm

why would you want to drink away your braincells? >< I've never understood that.
Back to top Go down
http://z14.invisionfree.com/TheNewRageInc/index.php?act=idx
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:20 pm

We dont have any to begin with so no worry ^_^
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:22 pm

no matter who I ask they can never give me an answer they're all like "I dunno" once I even asked this guy why he does drugs he said "cause I look cool doing it" then he started laughing... I'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:23 pm

I guess just cause it gives tem something to do. Im not a huge drinker, ill drink every now and again.
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:25 pm

*gives you a cookie* I guess that's okay. buaahaha... soon the rath of ... your face!!

sorry I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:27 pm

i usually go and spam up forums or watch a kevin smith movie. But whatever floats your boat >>
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:38 pm

<.<... I don't usually spam, in fact I hardly post for fear of breaking a rule or something. But I've looked all over this place and I've yet to find a post on rules. *sigh* do I just wing it or what?
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:40 pm

there are no rules >> i go off topic on here all the time
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:44 pm

I know. I studied this place a little before I joined and then some more before I said hello. Almost all your conversations here would be considered spam in other forums lol. No one stays on topic for long, and no second thoughts are given to what language is used here. lol, maybe that's another reason I joined. So I wont have to be so careful....
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm

Um...wow! That one comment spun an entire conversation, no?

Let's see if I can catch up: I'm not really a big drinker either. We (Julie and I and some friends) used to have a few beers on the weekends, but not to kill our braincells. We drink because we enjoy being drunk. *shrugs* It's as simple as that. Why do anything of your own volition unless it's to make yourself happy or feel good in some way. It's like asking someone, "Why have sex? Why eat good food?" Because it brings you some form of joy. Drinking is just another way of coming together with friends and celebrating the good things in life. Er, well...that's what it was for me at least. This most certainly doesn't pertain to everyone who drinks. *cough*Josh*cough* I guess there isn't a universal answer to the question of "Why drink?" or even "Why do drugs?". The answer varies just as individuals vary.

Sorry that seemed so...serious. I've just been thinking quite a bit about my friends lately...and how they're all effin 2500 miles away. And that I can't drink beers with Julie and Clay anymore. Or have sake with Joey. Or spark it with Jeff and Jeanine. Or watch Headbanger's Ball with Justin. Or talk and laugh with Nancy. *sniffle*

Yikes! Sorry to sound so sentimental! *slaps herself and shakes her head* No worries! It's all good now. I'll just go watch Miyavi spazz right out...that always make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 6:55 pm

I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that. But thank you for giving me an answer, I just always have to have a reason for something or else it just seems ilogical to do something for nothing. There's always gotta be something!! study I love the smile things here :albino: so funny...
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 7:01 pm

*laughs!* No worries, memories! You don't ever have to apologize for asking questions or stating your opinion! But, let me say that I'm sorry if I made you feel like you did. *grinz*

I'm much like you though - I wonder 'why' all the time! I've just managed to come up with my own answers for some things over the years and I'm always happy to share. And with any luck people won't find that pretentious or arrogant on my part. *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 7:03 pm

Theres this hing called web cam, try it sometime xD

for a second there i thought you said spank it i got all these mental pics ^___^
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 7:06 pm

Yeah, yeah! *mumble*smartass*mumble* It's just not the same and you know it!! *sticks her tongure out at you*

It's cool though because I should be making some sweet money soon and then I'll just fly a few people out here and we'll hit the microbreweries!

*arches a brow* Spank it, eh? Perv.

Wow....we really do go way off topic don't we.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 7:12 pm

what was this thread about anyways?
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 7:34 pm

lol, it's a thread about saying hello and stuff.
Quote :

I've just managed to come up with my own answers for some things over the years and I'm always happy to share.

.... if I try that, all the answers in the world would be cookie...
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 8:30 pm

WOW, ya'll did get way off track but that's cool... i have been thinking and trying to come up with rules but it just seems pointless... I don't really care if you go off topic here or there and as I have said before if other people do, this is not the place for them to be.... IF someone does something I find offensive or that I just don't like then I will do something about it when it comes up ^_^ that's kinda how I feel.... I don't care about double posting if you have a reason to... I don't care about language and if anyones else does... then don't come back is all I can say. So sorry. The only thing I can say that I don't really like is one or two word posts and so far I have seen none on this forum!! haha so oh well .... ON WITH THE POSTING!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to say hello!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: