Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just to say hello!

Go down 
+26
Arcadia
Menow
Black Shadow Alchemist
Orenji
Eureka
memories
Random villain
Ze Germans?
davehead
Katon_user
Orochimaru
Tall drink of water
polly dactyl
UglySperm
LilTEK
choujifan
Qualm
Itachi
Akasha
HellBent
slipsour001
ninjarific
nefarious_hippo
Jakotsu
Jiraiya
NarutoJunkie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 2:25 am

Awesome, welcome to the site! Glad you like it ^_^ we are, for the most part a crazy bunch! But that's the way we like it! lol

I'm glad you found the fan subs! they are great! much better than the english version! and the manga is wonderful as well! Which I guess you found that out ^_^ lol anyway, welcome feel free to jump in anywhere you want and post whatever you like!

By the way if you would like a signature/banner check out the fan art section of the forum! I have a request thread there! I look forward to more of your posts!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 8:38 pm

Hi new people!! I'm Eureka, and you can just call me Liz. Welcome.

Hmm..I never really like InuYasha all that much, but it's great that you really like Naruto!!
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 6:43 pm

Yes. . . . . Welcome! Um . . . . . I can't remember my name, but If you need anything, just tell me, and I'll . . . . . . forget you asked.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia
Academy Student
Arcadia

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2006 12:28 am

I second that.
Back to top Go down
airbornedragon13
Ninja
airbornedragon13

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2007 8:53 pm

names anthony. Im relaxed like my favorite character kakashi. I live just about everywhere. I'm currently in the Army, training to be an officer. Just got into anime last year, its fun. well if ya want to find out more, just ask.

PS you guys are hella funny
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 12:08 am

Glad to see on back on here Anthony!!
Back to top Go down
Fisheye
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 8:44 pm

Heho out there.
I'm Jens and I live in the small but evil country known as Germany ^^
I started watching Naruto in late September when it was first aired here in Germany and it was awful. Bad voices, heavily cut and dialoges were changed to be more "appropriate for children". Then I found the fan-subbed episodes by Dattebayo and I immediately loved it. I can't believe how strong a bad localization can drag a whole series down. I only watch the anime... I'm not the manga-type ^^
Other animes i like are Dragonball(Z) (jarrharr) and DeathNote (that one is completely awesome). I am also a gamer and I like animals/pets.. especially cats (aren't they adoreable ? ...most of the time)and dogs.
Did I forget anything ? If I did just ask Very Happy

(Excuse my English... as stated above I'm... ehm... German ^^)
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Hi Jens! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to jump in and post where ever you want. We are a friendly group of people, that love Naruto. ^_^ Yondaime
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 4:40 am

Again. I'm ridiculously late with the welcoming of the new folks.

But, uhm, yeah. I'd like to throw out a resounding, "Welcome! Well met! Hello! Hajimemashite!" to everyone. I'm looking forward to actually being able to get to know you guys now. No more long absences for me!

By the way, the chatbox is super awesome and I think you'll all love it if you try it. *nudge, nudge* Give it a go. It's a great way to really get to know everyone here. And for my part, all you have to say is, "Melissa behave yourself!" and I promise to curb the language, crude humor and sexual references. Seriously. I can do it. Really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Male Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 12:20 pm

Hello my name is Chris im new to this site i joined about a month ago and i can already see by the way this website is ran that i am gonna love it here and o yeah Melissa i think it was you don't have to quit any of the bad languages if they don't want to hear it or anything they can go watch goddamn barney or something!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 5:51 pm

Fisheye wrote:

(Excuse my English... as stated above I'm... ehm... German ^^)

Hitler!!!!!

はじめまして。わたしはヘンリです。

Fuck toning down the fucking language. People who tone down the language can fuck them selfs with a splintered piece of wood. Fuck. Ah that would be hot though. There has to be some site that has Japanese chicks doing that.
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 12:01 am

Well, I said that mostly in reference to the actual chatbox. I know we have some younger members and we also have some members that lack our....how to put this....flair for colorful language(?) and would prefer not to be caught in the middle of it. And even though the forum's general dogma is, "Who gives a shit? Say what you please!", I'd hate to frighten people away from the chat simply because I'm being a vulgar potty mouth. Which I am. Totally. But, I'm not without respect for others that may want to join in some live chat to get to know the other members without worrying when the next profanity will pop up. But! After all's said and done, it's really just a personal decision. I know better than to even hope to control some of you. Whip *points at Jak while his back is turned* ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 2:18 am

In the end it is your own personal decision some people who don't wanna be in the "bad language" i say shouldn't get in it i mean if i wanna talk this way im gonna im grown i waited along time to talk this way and im gonna fucking do it the younger viewers should just try to not let it fase them i know i did as a child especially around my uncle bitch this son of a bitch here goddamn assholes all the time i am sorry children but this is the way i am i just hope you aren't like me when you become my age
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 4:24 am

I don't know. Kids these days are learning this kind of language really early depending on how much they're exposed to it. I try to never say a bad word in front of a little kid, but sometimes I just don't see them.

What do you mean you waited along time to use it? Perhaps I come from a pretty loose household, but last time I checked parents can't monitor your language since they're not there all the time.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 am

No i did 2 i cursed when they weren't there i mean just being able to curse in public and in front of my family without getting smacked in trouble or staired at like fucking circus freak i also try not to curse in front of children but they just pop up like god wants them to hear bad words or something
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Yondaime Naruto's dad wrote:
...but they just pop up like god wants them to hear bad words or something

When you see them come morphing in out of your periph. It's like, you guys wanna get the fuck outta the breakroom?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 3:05 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Infamouskidd
Academy Student
Infamouskidd

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 8:00 pm

yeah i kno what you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to say hello!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: