Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is everyone??

Go down 
+3
Stance Punk
ninjarific
NarutoJunkie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Where is everyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:35 pm

The forum has been quiet as of late. I have seen a few people long in and log out, myself included, and not post anything. So, whats going on? Where has everyone been and what have ya'll been up to??

Does no one have anything to say anymore, or just don't care. I find myself wanting to talk to someone, sometimes and find that no one is here. That no one is posting anything of interest, so there is nothing for anyone else to reply to. I suppose I am going to have to take up the slack and really do as I said I would to keep this place alive, and start talking to myself.

Starting with this post becuase I am sure that very few people if any will actually read this and if they do will actually reply. So why am I still typing. Well, I already stated.... I am simply talking to myself!! Alas it is time for me to go home....where I actually have someone to talk to. If only he felt the need to talk to other people, other than myself like I do. But he seems not to like anyone but me.... and is that such a bad thing?? Sometimes I think not. And other times I wish he was more social. Oh well.

I'm through with my ramblings!
Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:03 pm

The only excuse I have is that I'm just lame. Well, that and the fact that I just got a new series of books (3 of them to be exact) and I've been hungrily devouring them in every spare minute I have. But, I only have like 50 pages left in the last one and today is my day off, so I thought I should probably get to posting. Not that I have much to say. Everything is pretty much the same here. No new news to tell. Still working full-time. I'm really happy with work these days, what with Kane working there with me and the lazy chick gone. Now I'm just mentally preparing myself to enter the holiday season with only 2 full-time employees, one part-timer and the 'new guy' (yeah, that'd be Kane). Anyone want a part time job working in a camera store in Louisiana?? It's fun! Seriously...please? Crying or Very sad heh

Uhm. Let's see. I've also been playing the hell out of Castle Crashers on the Xbox360. And, I think Kane and I are going to see MC Chris in Baton Rouge in Oct. Oh! And, we're giving that whole "quitting smoking" thing a try again. We're down to like 5 smokes each a day. We're also plastered with patches. Rolling Eyes Other than that I've just been rejoicing in the fact that all 'my shows' are back on air!! The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Supernatural and My Name is Earl(meh) are on tonight! Word X 10! Plus we've been watching "Sons of Anarchy". I really dig it so far. Bikers....RAR! Cool

Yeah. So..yeah. That's all I got really. None of it highly interesting, but at least is was something, ne? *grinz at Nancy*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Ah well sounds about like me! Nothing new, I am glad new shows are back on as well. At least we have something to watch! I do love me some Supernatural ^_^ got first 3 seasons on DVD lol. I also just recently watch Season 1 and 2 of Heroes. And the 4th season of House. Damn ya know to be a broke ass, I have bought a bunch of stuff lately. And its a wonder why my AC in the car is still fucking broken. Gonna get some more freon in it this week though! Anyway, Mel, good to hear from you! Check out my other post and tell me what you think on the Halloween stuff! Cya soon!
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:21 am

srry I havent been online lately =( Sad
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Its cool, I know shit happens and sometimes people just can't get online and when they do they have better things to do than come here and post. I was just wondering where everyone had been! Good to see ya online again though Stance ^__^ Tell Lee hello for me.
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Well, I actually do have some news this time. Craptastic news. Our damn laptop finally died. It actually brought me to tears ('cause I'm a big baby) just knowing that there's a chance all the kickass stuff I've collected on there is probably lost forever. Soooooo many pics and music and all our recently downloaded tv shows that we hadn't watched yet and all my brand new audiobook files and sweet bookmarked sites...and...and...everything! *sob, sniffle, sob* Stupid laptop. And, I had just decided like two days ago to transfer all my shite to the external hard drive and just hadn't done it yet. I'm an ass. *sighs*

Of coures, that brings my right into good news (well, for me at least): we're getting a new laptop!! Yay! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
HellBent
HellBent

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Wow, this place is like a ghost town now. I expect to see a tumble weed float across my screen at any moment! scratch Where the fuck is everybody? Well, guess I'll just round up a posse and descend upon this forum like a plague. Leaving fucked up videos and Jak like comments. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah its been pretty dead, except for us talking about the Halloween party!
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:17 pm

Guess we'll just have to change all of that and resurrect this shit like Jesus! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:05 am

LOL.. yeah we need to do something.
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeah, you've always been pretty good at comin' in and stirrin' shit up.... then bolting XP lol
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:18 pm

LMAO!! Well....what can I say? That's just what I do sometimes! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:37 pm

and speaking of Jak-like comments..... anybody heard from him? I really do miss his smart mouth sometimes. But don't tell no one. Smile
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:10 pm

lol, it's funny you ask that. I was wondering the same thing myself. How long has he been missing?
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 am

He logs in every few days or so, but has not posted in a while. Last thing he posted I think was that Menow was going to kill us all when she came down here...lol

I think he is just jealous that we are all going to fuck each other at the party and he's just going to sit at home and jack off.

You are sooo funny for editing my post Jak. I'm even going to leave it that way... thanks!!!! Glad to have ya back man!

Last edited by NarutoJunkie on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Fuck you. Sad
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:06 pm

Hahaha!! Nice edit. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if NJ hadn't said anything. but you know Jak, they say if you leave that tampon in for too long you'll get toxic shock. Twisted Evil Nice to see you again. Beer
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeah, welcome back, Jak! You know how much we missed you glomp

Awww... but why are you cryin'? Are you sad 'cause you missed the fuckfest? Don't worry, there will be others. And next time you can spend your $500 in book money on a plane ticket. Razz
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 pm

HellBent wrote:
Hahaha!! Nice edit. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if NJ hadn't said anything. but you know Jak, they say if you leave that tampon in for too long you'll get toxic shock. Twisted Evil Nice to see you again. Beer

lol.. it was my post and I almost missed it...
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:18 pm

:lol: well i kinda forgot about everyone so.... yeah... hiiii. :lol:
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:44 pm

What's up Lee! Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Welcome back Lee!! Good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:22 pm

Oh nice, Lee too! Welcome

Let's see how long we can keep this up.
Now where's Brandon?
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:32 am

Hmm. I got it! Let's bomb his email till he returns! Twisted Evil We can just send him nude pictures of B. Aurthur from the Golden Girls until he gives up and comes back! Yeah
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:53 pm

lol! people actually miss me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: Site :: Announcements-
Jump to: