Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gay Ass Family Reunion

Go down 
+7
Menow
Jakotsu
nefarious_hippo
slipsour001
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Stance Punk
Lee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Gay Ass Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 11:49 pm

I won't be on much Saturday and even till Sunday, cus i'm goin on some gay ass family reunion. I HATE FAMILY REUNIONS!!!!THERE ALL HICKS!!!!I HATE HICKS!!!!! I'll probably sit in the corner listening to music like I always do. And last year, i wasn't goth, so this year its going to be EXTRA weird, cus they'll think I'm weird. For those of you who are religious, GOD DAMNIT PRAY FOR ME!!!! And for those who aren't Wish me luck, OR ELSE!!! Don't beleive in luck? idc. DO IT CUS I SAID SO!!!
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 12:56 am

Welcome back.

guns
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Male Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 1:35 am

Hahaha fear the hicks with their spitting in bottles from long range, and overall wearing, daughter molesting General Lee driving bastards. Did I meantion they smell Lol jk jk.
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2006-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am

Lay off the General Lee, thats one bad ass car!
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm

I know I know I was just fooling
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 11:50 am

IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!! I can still hear the hick music inside my head!!! I was the only gothic kid there. Sad All I did was listen to music on my cd player(Yeah, i'm poor thats why i don't have an ipod) eat the shitty food they had, play stupid ass card games, and that was basicly it.Howver, the worst part of all, was that my cousins were HOT!!!!! Why? WHY? Why did they have to be sooooo hot? In all, it was a terrible exsperience for me, just like i thougkht it would be. I hope no one in the family dies, or i'll have to go over there for the funeral. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nefarious_hippo
Genin
nefarious_hippo

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 1:06 pm

You mean like, you were physically attracted to your cousins?

Or do you mean that in a temperature way?

I couldn't resist the need to ask. Hide
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 1:14 pm

Incest is wincest.
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 3:32 pm

Jakotsu wrote:
Incest is wincest.

EEEE puke
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Akatsuki
Yondaime Naruto's dad

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 4:26 pm

HAHAHAHA Lee I feel for you I once found myself drooling over my own cousin I mean she was always pretty and all, but I guess I never really noticed when I was younger until when my hormones started raging and I turned 13 then her and her sisters came to stay for the christmas break, and I thought I wouldn't make it out alive without doing something to her, but I made it and I am proud of myself I am not a cousin loving hick. But I am right in my head so I quickly thought away that idea, because I knew al the consequences of my actions and I rather not bare the blunt of those sick actions. 1. You sleep wit your goddamn cousin. 2. If my family were found out I would have to kill myself or my uncle would do it for me. 3. That is just wrong on so many levels I don't know how you southerners do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Okay people lets get something staight.. just cause you are from the SOUTH does not mean you automaticly want to get it on with your bro/sis/cous/moth/fath/ or any other relation to you... I mean come on now...

And as for you Lee... so even thoguh they are hicks and blah blah blah.. they were still hot, huh?? just goes to show not all hicks are so bad ^^ hahah... just find one that isn't your cousin!! hahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
nefarious_hippo
Genin
nefarious_hippo

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Whoa kid......Uh....In case you didn't notice from our locations or profiles there's quite a few of us "southerners" on this forum and I doubt you'd want to make any unneccessary assumptions that are...well, unneccessary. Also, you'll find that royals regularly marry and procreate with their cousins. Doesn't make it right, but no one's calling those folks hicks. Look into even the current royal family tree to discover that, uh.....wierdness. Cousin-love isn't limited to any geographical region.

Also kids...I live in the middle of nowhere in the woods in a trailor and I freaking love it. The setting doesn't make you a "hick." Your mindset does.

And Nascar and deer heads and scary Jesus stuff. Those things help too.
Back to top Go down
nefarious_hippo
Genin
nefarious_hippo

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 6:40 pm

Hahahaha! Go NJ!!!! YOU OWE ME A COKE for us having the same thought at the same time!

Gimme Beer

A beer will work too.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 6:42 pm

No, he's right, if you're from the south you'll automatically want to fuck your cousin. I know I would have tried something to one of my cousins if they lived close. Just something about it being forbidden makes it so hot. Also, it's only illegal, if it still is, because it tries to stop inbreeding, but if you're safe there's no problem.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 6:48 pm

nefarious_hippo wrote:
Hahahaha! Go NJ!!!! YOU OWE ME A COKE for us having the same thought at the same time!

Gimme Beer

A beer will work too.

lol I know dude.. i was like wtf.. haha ... you said it better than me of course though ^^

As for you Jak.. you can get something forbidden without fucking your cousin ( or other relation) Julie is right.. alot of royals have married cousins... yeah it may be way down the line.. but that is still just weird....
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Male Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Man you guys are messed up
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 11:34 pm

Yondaime Naruto's dad wrote:
HAHAHAHA Lee I feel for you I once found myself drooling over my own cousin I mean she was always pretty and all, but I guess I never really noticed when I was younger until when my hormones started raging and I turned 13 then her and her sisters came to stay for the christmas break, and I thought I wouldn't make it out alive without doing something to her, but I made it and I am proud of myself I am not a cousin loving hick. But I am right in my head so I quickly thought away that idea, because I knew al the consequences of my actions and I rather not bare the blunt of those sick actions. 1. You sleep wit your goddamn cousin. 2. If my family were found out I would have to kill myself or my uncle would do it for me. 3. That is just wrong on so many levels I don't know how you southerners do such a thing.

You don't have to be a southerner to be a hick. My family is from Pennsylvania. Now, that place, is hickville. If you don't live in a city like Easton or Allentown, its a hick infested shit hole with no way out. And yeah, they were sooooooo hot!!! Damn those cousins of mine.
Back to top Go down
quater
Genin
quater

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 1:35 pm

Nvm I don't feel like posting here anymore
Back to top Go down
http://wayoftheninja.eraseboard.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
The Mizukage J0$3
Ninja
The Mizukage J0$3

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 9:34 pm

hahahah Q left
Back to top Go down
quater
Genin
quater

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 2:26 pm

I meant this thread
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Well, then why did u come back?
Back to top Go down
quater
Genin
quater

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm

To Straighten out the confusement. Same reason I came back this time.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm

well go away. This is my thread, BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Okay .... that's enough... this one is getting locked... should have already done so.. bye bye..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ass Family Reunion   Gay Ass Family Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Gay Ass Family Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: Archives :: Thread Archives-
Jump to: