Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't beleive I never started one of these!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

I can't beleive I never started one of these! Empty
PostSubject: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Well to start my favorite character isn't Lee. Lee is just my middle name. I hate my real name its so girly and gay. I think there should be an organizarion that dissallows parents to name their kids curtain names. But anyway I'm 13 American. I have an 8 year old brother who got me into Naruto. But he's really annoying! laser I'm a noob on this website. My favoreite character of all time is the one the only gaara1 All hail Gaara! ANyway my goal in life is to be a writer. Not of Manga's. I like it and all but I'm Manga retared I can come up with a good one. I like writeing storys about Vampires and Werewolves and stuff like that. I'm in the eighth grade and there are people 16 in my grade. I feel really small in my school. I hate just about everyone in my school. There all stereotypical and stupid. My teachers love me and I have no idea why. I'm not an A student or anything. I have a crush on one kid at my school. Well thats where I leave you off cuss I'm getting bored writeing this.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Uh... since you have been here a while already this is not exactly a Welcome to the Forum... I will say.... umm.. Thanks for staying haha how about that... ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
FadetoBlack
Ninja
FadetoBlack

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 4:29 pm

sound a little like shikamaru too Razz

we need a shikamaru icon here :S
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 4:48 pm

rolls_eyes that's the only one I could find.. his hair kinda blends in with the backgound ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:53 pm

Yeah yor right we do need a Shikimaru icon. We have like 5 Naruto icons and we don't even have one Shikimaru icon. Poor Shikimaru.
Back to top Go down
FadetoBlack
Ninja
FadetoBlack

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 1:50 am

Lee wrote:
Yeah yor right we do need a Shikimaru icon. We have like 5 Naruto icons and we don't even have one Shikimaru icon. Poor Shikimaru.

yea my favourite character is not an icon

*Runs in Shame*

Hey NarutoJunkie, since you changed you avata... are you keeping your shika dance avatar, if not, can i have it... it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :face:
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 1:53 am

Yeah you can use it if you want... its in the site gallery. ^_^
Back to top Go down
FadetoBlack
Ninja
FadetoBlack

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 2:03 am

NarutoJunkie wrote:
Yeah you can use it if you want... its in the site gallery. ^_^

where is the gallery ?_?
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 4:00 pm

LOL...How did I know you were going to ask that... go to your profile, then to avatar, there is a place where is says select avatar from gallery then a button that says show gallery click that and you can see all the avatars on the site. You can use any of them that you would like to and change whenever you want. ^_^

Besides they site gallery that are all Naruto Avatars there are other things like smilies, animals, actors and actresses as well as alot of other weird crap that editboard offers. lol...
Back to top Go down
FadetoBlack
Ninja
FadetoBlack

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 12:30 pm

NarutoJunkie wrote:
LOL...How did I know you were going to ask that... go to your profile, then to avatar, there is a place where is says select avatar from gallery then a button that says show gallery click that and you can see all the avatars on the site. You can use any of them that you would like to and change whenever you want. ^_^

Besides they site gallery that are all Naruto Avatars there are other things like smilies, animals, actors and actresses as well as alot of other weird crap that editboard offers. lol...

O LOL i thought you meant your own site gallery and i was where is that :S now i know thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't beleive I never started one of these!   I can't beleive I never started one of these! Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't beleive I never started one of these!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: